A (almost) drama-free 2023

If for last year's Wrap-up I used the image of a bramble ball, this year I should have opted for... absolute nothingness (but a kitten is always the answer).

2023 was a year almost without drama (I didn't finish any) and in which I watched very few series but, as in 2022, many - more interesting and less demanding - documentaries.

Some setbacks pushed me to seek new hobbies, and the good thing is that I was able to experiment with areas that I would never have otherwise known, including generating images through Artificial Intelligence (the kitten image is from my IG account).

I miss being passionate about dramas and series and writing about them in this blog, so I hope that 2024 will finally be the year when I can make Appunti di una spettatrice and Il tesoro di carta active again.


And now my usual lists, which the future, forgetful me, can use for potential posts: 


DRAMAS and SERIES 
  • My happy marriage
  • Only murders in the building 1
  • The fall of the house of the Usher
  • The actress

DOCUMENTARIES
  • Gunther's millions
  • Bikram
  • Orgasm inc.
  • Fyre
  • Waco - American apocalypse
  • The Ashley Madison affair
  • Queenmaker
  • Big vape
  • How to become a cult leader
  • The family
  • Escaping twin flames
  • The billionaire, the butler, and the boyfriend
  • Colonia Dignidad
  • Bad surgeon
  • White hot
  • Curry & cyanide
  • Murdaugh Murders
  • Hell camp
  • The motive

MOVIES
  • Crimson Peak
  • Drive my car
  • Charming
  • The unholy
  • 7 donne e un mistero
  • Downton Abbey
  • Downsizing
  •  'A morte 'e Carnevale
  • Barbie
  • Over the moon
  • Violet Evergarden the Movie
  • NinoKuni
  • Violet Evergarden - Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll
  • Encanto
  • Klaus

REALITY SHOWS
  • Indian Matchmaking 2
  • Jewish Matchmaking

ABANDONED
  • Oh! Young-sim
  • Bo-ra, Deborah!
  • Mormon no more
  • Holidate
  • A nearly normal family

Lastly, but not least, I would like to remember Lee Sun-kyun, who left us a few days ago.
I won't dwell here on the details of his death, the probable reasons, the controversies that always rage when such a tragedy strikes the South Korean star system - and that never lead to anything.

The only certainty is that a precious life has ended, and that we have all lost an undisputed talent and an unmistakable voice.
May he rest in peace.


---
Related links 🔗:
🗨️ - Wrap-up 2022
🗨️ - Wrap-up 2021